#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mrs. Hillary Kane Women’s HerStory


hillary-speaker.jpg

March 12, 2015 Women’s HerStory Mrs. Hillary Kane Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development Director imgres.jpgis truly a remarkable woman in every sense of remarkable!! i met Mrs. Kane thanks to PHENND’s monthly newsletter which was forward to me from my State Rep. Cherrelle Parker office. i can get addicted to PHENND because Mrs. Kane has the ability to think outside the box and in thinking outside the box has created some great partnerships and initiatives within the Delaware Valley region and beyond. i have the honor of documenting the important connections and work of PHENND. PHENND is one of Philadelphia’s best resources, i think of them as incubators, catalyst and the change we want to see in Philadelphia. PHENND provides platforms throughout the year for various topics; public education, public support, free tax sites, imgres-1.jpg, and soo much more all under the direction of Mrs. Hillary Kane. Mrs. Hillary Kane is the change we want to see in our community and she lives the change everyday!! To learn more please visit: http://phennd.org/, WARNING THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE IF YOU ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE AND WANT TO GET CONNECTED TO RESOURCES!! We need more Mrs. Hillary Kane’s in our world!!PHENND_3.26.14_hillary-smaller.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment