#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Happy Fernandez Women’s HerStory



images.jpg March 21, 2015 Women's HerStory Si Se Puede!! Mrs. Happy Fernandez
Have you ever heard thunder walk through your community with no guns? Guess who went ape for the Latino Community, and when i say ape i should capitalize APE because Mrs. Happy Fernandez was a force to be reckoned with and did not stop until the city of Philadelphia respected the Latino community. imgres-3.jpgi advocate today because of Mrs. Happy Fernandez, like North Philly into Kesington were totally ignored and Mrs. Fernandez said enough is enough!! Basta Ya!!
Philadelphia opened those closed doors under Mrs. Happy Fernandez, personally i don’t know anyone who lit a city up the way Mrs. Happy Fernandez did !! imgres-4.jpg Viva La Senora Happy Fernandez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment