#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Women On Women Crime

DSCF1002.jpg


March 1, 2015 Women’s herstory month, we recognize and celebrate women who we know to celebrate. My focus this year is the culture of being a women, like what does being a women mean? If establishing common grounds and universal resources for the most vulnerable in our society is the focus of my exploration and Google Hangout, why not start with the culture of women and how we treat each other. 



In having this conversation my intent is not to bash women, for men can behave just as bad. My intent is to open a platform for discussing women on women crime. I’m reading Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline, a story of one man’s desire to rescue the youth of New York streets by shipping the youth all across the U.S.A., without being able to monitor the homes the youth were placed in. The women in this story often go through drama in their life due to the misery of another women.


bookcover_orphantrain.jpg


Heartbreaking how this misery seems deeply rooted in American culture and continues to eat at women today. Misery travels from a far to our culture, mainly because we refuse to talk about our likes and differences. We have all kinds of tools and i know we can find a way to build functioning relationships that support us all. Let’s not wait for a crisis and we come together, offer a hand and then forget each other.


The struggle for women’s unity is real, mainly because women can be so judgemental. I am a natural hair, light skin women with big hips, a mixed breed so people really don’t how to take me. No matter how much of a team player i may be, women seem to always have a problem with me. Maybe i’m too kind, maybe my talents upsets these women. i’m not here to get in bed with them, but i would like to support women who look to build a supportive culture of women defining ourselves.




imgres-7.jpg




https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-is-2020/201309/women-who-hate-other-women-the-psychological-root-snarky





No comments:

Post a Comment