#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Monday, December 8, 2014

Wrapping UP Part 1




your just a frame
we are no way
 from the same
i make them
oooooooooOOOOOOOH
say my name

been creating a documentary to document my life and efforts to bring meaning to my life as i see. so  i started out with a show, "Red Hen Exploring Our Conditions" airing on a local philly cable station. Great experience creating and producing studio and other settings shows. Best part was learning the good, the bad, the desire to be heard but not know how to or who to talk to. Crazy how so many are tired of the pretend life they live but are so afraid to express themselves: just because. I am always excited about sharing information that will enhance others in some way. Crazy part is how many will love what i do and pretend to like me, will try to steal what's mines but they are not me so they cannot take what belongs to me. i assist soo many just to be stabbed in the back. their problem not mines.

my focus is always education, i started as a parent advocate who went against the machine, so you know what all kinds of hell that brings, licking my lips blowing my nails!! i went to d.c. for a national protest against the charter school movement. recorded and aired the march, i really like that piece, wonder how many of us are still fighting that fight for transparent, accountable public education? not all the bullshit that is being fed to the masses!!

i no longer advocate as a parent because my son was kicked out of germantown high school by a corrupt administration. there are plans to now turn the public treasure, oops the private treasure into a charter school. how funny, by time things are done the school will probably be some city wide reform school. will see. public education is a business i will have to accept that some day. divide and conquer.

so i inform folks about educational opportunities and am studying early childhood education because after all the advocacy the way to not build prisons is to educate our families and communities. when the governor believes that building prison communities is more important than safe residential communities analyzing what the fuck is going on pushes me to examine my past and see how i can assist in building safe productive communities. fortunately we have a new governor in pennsylvania and all we can do is hope for the best.

docudrama coming soon!!

4 comments:

  1. the Washington D. C. march against charter schools, http://vp.telvue.com/preview?id=T01193&video=25719

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking Youth Development and Racial Socialization http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/1/654/show_1654557.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MisEducation of Black Youth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LV3U1CmL4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entrepreneurship and changing prison mentality!! http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/1/617/show_1617841.mp3

    ReplyDelete