#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CHANGING DEROGATORY FOR ALL


I started advocating because i enjoy civic responsibility. i didn't realize that my passion to be part of our society would mold me into a world wide social reform advocate . Putting together a longitudinal documentary about various issues and concerns has opened my eyes to the various levels of abuse and the cultures that allow and promote such abuse.



All the issues are important to me because of the ripple effect. i am focusing on the mentalities behind these acts, how can we do more than post on social media and host events that raise awareness?Continue the conversation and please don't ignore the signs. The conversation and platform is developing lets pull together to erase the derogatory. The mentality changes begin when we stop pretending and accept personal and societal responsibility much like the NFL "No More" campaign http://nomore.org/nflplayerspsa/ .








On a mission
CHANGING
DEROGATORY
ATTITUDES
TOWARDS
WOMEN
WORLDWIDE
HOW CAN YOU
BE
SO BRUTAL
TOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


YOU
ARE
MY
SEED

HOW CAN
YOU NOT
LIKE
LOVE
WHAT YOU
SEE

HATE ON
THE
WOMAN
WHO
BIRTHED YOU

IS
YOUR BIRTH
THE
REASON
YOU SEEK
TREASON

DOES
THE MAN
EYES
SEE MORE
LIES

PRETENDS
FOR OURLIVES
CONTENDS
TO
SURVIVE

WE HAVE
TO
DRAW A LINE


ENOUGH
IS
ENOUGH
PRECIOUS IS
OUR TIME


HERE IS
THE
PLATFORM
TO TALK
UNWINE
BUILD A COMMON GROUND


there are many platforms addressing abuse of women and men, coming soon more platforms for both to work on these quiet abuse of life. #StigmaFree

No comments:

Post a Comment