#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Obligations



What are the obligations created in life?  How do they make there way into our social obligations as well? What are social obligations? Ethics, whose ethics, where is the community ethics etched at?

As an advocate who am I obligated too? Those whom I advocate for:

Family:
All of Mines



Community:
Cuts To Welfare
Community Newsrooms coming soon!!

What does obligation mean to you? I have a family I’m obligated to be there for, the best way I understand to be there for them. My perception of family may differ from others in my family and outside of the family. Perception is where we need to get to when wanting to understand who we are and where we want to go in life. Perception aka mental understanding is built with conversations. Building collaborations helps builds each others perceptions aka understanding. Very important to have Conversations with people of various differences, to help build a well-rounded understanding of the issues and concerns facing our vulnerable families and communities if that is the perception you look to obtain.

Erasing Stigmas aka Bias is challenging if your focus aka conversations are one sided. Building understanding often results from actually walking the walk and not just standing up for vulnerable members of our society. Understanding the root of stigmas is key to erasing fears in our society. Fears built to build prison communities versus safe productive residential communities. Dr. Maria Montessori worked to address this careless mentality and some how her work was privatized.

Vulnerable members, often been broken several times over, from family to society, and have learned to trust only what works for them. Reaching broken communities doesn’t mean vulnerable communities conformity to your views but will need transformation into a transparent, accountable, with universal practice procedures of resources and support systems. Some of us only know to use and abuse aka crabs in the barrel mentality is real and takes time to heal, but first we have to own up to how we treat each other. That's all of us owning up to how we treat each other. Thinking you are always getting over means you have been got ……. #Icebergs


We are all vulnerable members in our society with obligations to be free thinkers of our destinations. How we come together and pool our resources is what matters. Do the research and choose your platforms wisely!! For I’m obligated to fight for our human rights because the fight knocked on my door and said we can’t take this no more, can we depend on you? My family is always first even when they think I’m putting them last.

No comments:

Post a Comment