#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Thursday, February 5, 2015

STUCK




These old bitties
smell pretty shitty
from titty
2
titty
what a pitty
they have us in
holdings us back from
our win
because we don’t all
fall in
to their bullshit
sin
yet
i
have the
ball
and a
POWERFUL CALL
their insecurities
masked by their beliefs
is their defeat
madd at me
because i create my own
beats
where real folks feast
and contain the beast
for those
who abuse life
lease
i
need
some
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment