#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Friday, February 13, 2015

Icebergs






Broken Homes
Culture Gone
Can’t Find
A Way
Don’t Know
HOW
2
Play
My Hair
My Glory
No
Ironing
On Sunday
Stripped
Away
All 4
Another Selfish
Lay
2 Dependent
2 Lost
2 Empty
No Family
No Way
2 Lean
4 We’ve
Been
Taking
And Denied
Our
Dreams
Just 4
Others
2 Destroy
Our
Cream
Our
Crops
Didn’t Know
40 Acres
And A
Mule
Got Dropped
Like
Treaties
Stopped
In The
Water Filled Pool
We
Have Our Buckets
And
Mop
The Same Spot
When Does The
Maddness
Stop
Awaken The Dreamer
From
Hop
Hop
Hop
Or Should We Say
Hump
Hump
Hump
Moe Moe Moe
Dumped
Dumped
Dumped



DSCF1006.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment