#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Frugal Alicia D. I Know Where The Money Be Professional Tax Services Creating Lasting Partnerships



Frugal Alicia D. I Know Where The Money Be Professional Tax Service with some added financial resources. I understand tax law and enjoys assisting with the filing of personal and small business tax returns. I started in the tax industry as a volunteer at free tax sites for several years. I'm opening a frugal tax service in partnership with #ZipRefund based on my experience working at free tax sites and desire to assist low income individuals, families and small business. While i was a paid volunteer at the free tax sites i was looking to build a team of tax professionals with some of the volunteers. We planned to study tax law over the summer for none of us to stick to the plan. This year i introduced the prospect of opening tax services to the Women and Girls resource and support groups that i host on Sunday's. Several of the women are working on getting their PTINs so that they will be able to open their tax business next year with #ZipRefund.

Frugal Alicia D. I Know Where The Money Be Professional Tax Service partners with other grassroots organizations to empower their members by teaching them to open their own tax business. When teaching tax law those learning the law get a better since of money in our country. We learn about money outside of the nine to five routine. Investments, Dividends, Depreciations and so much more really changes a person who knew little about money perspective. I learned about #STASH an investment platform that allows you to invest as little as $5 as often as you want. #STASH is an empowerment tool that i use to introduce people to how to make their money work for them versus them working so hard for money. One of my goals is building understanding for the resource that money is versus the instant satisfaction it has become in low income communities. Just because times are tough doesn't mean we can't #STASH some cash. Great part is #STASH gives $5 for people to learn how to invest. 


Family/Community Advocating is what i do best!! Investing in both my family and community means that my mindset adds community responsibility. I donate to the grassroots organizations my time and $25 per return that the grassroots organizations refers for my tax service, as a way to include community responsibility in my business practice.  

If you are looking for professional tax service please give me a call at 267.428.1303 for affordable tax preparation fees. You can also download TaxesToGo app and submit your documents to me via text.

If you are a grassroots organization looking for an empowering fundraiser please connect with me.





I’m Alicia D.
With ZipRefund
I Know Where The Money Be
Contact Me
Together we can see
your money quickly
Deposited in your account
For a small fee
$150+ personal
$350+ business
Done professionally
In person
Or
Through TaxesToGo app
Honest Taxpayers
Complete in 10 minutes flat
Every Referral
Gets You $25 back
Now Download
TaxesToGo app
And text your code
To 2674281303
I’m Alicia D.
I Know Tax Law and
Where That Money Be
From Gambling Losses

To EITC





REVIEWS

3.6
 76 total
 
546
41
31
26
122

No comments:

Post a Comment