#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Friday, January 27, 2017

Taking my Grandson out of Emlen Elementary His Teacher Sucks

I can no longer take a kindergarten teacher who feels that she doesn't have to build communication with me. I introduced myself in the beginning of the school year and expressed interest in volunteering but have not been allowed to volunteer in his classroom or in after school programs. Was asked to volunteer as security at the front desk which is also in front of my grandson classroom but never was i invited to be part of his educational development in his classroom. But this teacher brings in a young white girl who always wore wife beaters and sweat pants to volunteer in her class. The other day she bought her children to volunteer all day in the classroom. What is wrong with this picture?

If my son goes with me to pick my grandson up, my grandson teacher will look at him all glassy eyed and communicate with him. In fact she told my son that we didn't have to pick my grandson up to take to after school program, that she would take him. Yet the day that i'm cooking for the FAST program and run a bit late. The teacher takes him to the office and signs the late pick up for him. There is no real family and school partnership at Emlen. Again i ask what is wrong with this picture?

Not to mention that the district wants parents to be on time and respectful but yet this teacher is everything but. Started the school year late most everyday in fact she was late this morning. I got a letter from the district that my grandson had missed three days so far this year and that affects his development. But the district didn't send me a letter stating that my grandson teacher has been out five days so far this year and how that affects his grades. Called to speak at the SRC with these concerns and was told that i cannot share these concerns with the SRC, so i told the woman that was registering for the SRC with that i would post the blog so that all would know what is going on at Emlen.

The double standards sucks as much as this teacher. For this reason i will no longer be taking him to Emlen and his mother will probably enroll him in a horrible charter school versus allowing me to give him the best education at home. Best part is that i will always be here for my grandson and educate him so that he becomes a productive member of our society. In fact we plan to start a youtube channel for him this summer!!  Stay tuned for "Exploring with Aiden" !!


No comments:

Post a Comment