#TeamRhino #SaveTheRhino #SaveFive

Raising Awareness to protect our #WildLife, Please take the pledge: I would like to join #TeamRhinodotorg in the fight against rhino poaching to ensure a future for people and vulnerable wildlife on our planet: I will never buy or promote any products made of rhino horn, as I know that demand drives poaching. I will be a committed advocate to support rangers and others on the frontlines of rhino conservation. I will share my passion about rhino conservation and recruit my friends and family to become involved. I will urge my government to continue championing efforts to stop rhino poaching at home and abroad. I will stand with IRF to help save rhinos from extinction. teamrhino.org

Sunday, July 14, 2013

RETURNING CITIZENS MANIFESTO

RETURNING CITIZENS MANIFESTO: Education for AllJuly 14, 2013 at 3:42 AM
glad to continue the conversation with you, i changed my fb profile to black shortly before reading our Tiger and Honorable State Rep. Jordan Harris post on the truth of the state of the black america verdict. how are we valued as i look at my 2 year old grandson whining for my attention. i blog thinking of him and our future and how do we keep the conversation going to bring our communities together? been doing some research, following issues and concerns in our community; there is a energy building to stop the bickering, take off the blinders, unite and take responsibility for our communities. i love your passion Thomas, lets galvanize the energy around Trayvon to talk, and build a better life for us all. Build Value for who we are by understanding opportunities!! http://www.codecademy.com/files/codekit/full-codekit.pdf Free Resource For Programming After
School Club coding aka computer programming aka programming is STEM and the future, once we learn these skills we can build value and won't feel out of the game, which by the way some of us take for granted not understanding how to play. NIGGA PLEASE KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING TO BUILD IN TRAYVONS HONOR!!
www.equaldollars.org a great resource for building our communities!!

IN SOLIDARITY!!
www.redhenexploring.info

No comments:

Post a Comment